Getting wrecked with Wookie and Netdoc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Frank gets his ducks in a row, I'm hoping we do a Cuban Spreevasion or Spree2Cuba next year. Who's up for that???[/QUOTE]

That would be a voyage that I'd be very interested in joining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax
If work will let me go I'd be interested

Here is some raw footage. I know I suck, I did not know how to turn on my GoPro when I got on the boat. The diving is Epic!

Not to mention that I can get used to diving "George Clooney Style". The ship holds 20+ divers and we have, what, 10? I feel bad for the stewardess, she has nothing to do, so I keep asking her for beer. It's a tough job, but I'm up to it.....

Awesome video for your first time with a GoPro! Wait till you try the tray tomorrow! Woot, woot!

Monday all day on the SG
Yesterday AM on the Duane.
We planned to dive the Bibb. But with only 1 mooring ball that was already in use, chose the Eagle instead.
Today, Thunderbolt in the morning, Adolphus Bush in the afternoon.
Tomorrow will end on the Vandenberg all day.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its a grey dawn... the seas are spooky flat. I feel I should be on the look out for the zombie u-boat shadowing us. There's a bit of a current on the Vandy, but not like the Duane. Can't wait to splash! It's helmet cam time!

Jealous. Looks like an awesome trip! I'd definitely be down for a Cuba trip! I don't mind counting fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom