Get together Aug 20/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The schedule for the Saturday afternoon dives is: The Eagle wreck at 110 feet, 1:30 SIT, the Duane wreck at 125 feet.

I have cut tables to do 20 to 30 minutes on each (25/17 mix most likely with 50 EANx for deco) in preparation for this dive plan, however, I would prefer to do a single, longer dive on one of the two wrecks (I haven't been on the Eagle in a long time) and just sit out the other dive. If someone else wants to do that and has the gas capacity to do so (I will be diving double 120s), I will prepare for that as well.

I will be attending the Friday night meet up, and I will be on the Saturday afternoon dives as well as the Sunday dives in Deerfield.

See everybody then. It will be nice to connect some faces with the names and the posts. :wink:

The latest I heard was there are two reefs planned for the morning dives on Saturday, and the two wrecks for the afternoon.
See ya'll this weekend. I am not diving in the Keys, only beach diving. Have fun!

Scuba_Jenny:
The latest I heard was there are two reefs planned for the morning dives on Saturday, and the two wrecks for the afternoon.
See ya'll this weekend. I am not diving in the Keys, only beach diving. Have fun!
This is what i heard and it troubles me to do things in that kind of order. I will have to see what Kamala says when i see her tonight at Marvel's, then make a decision regarding the booked places. I understand what the plan was[/], but that doesnt seem to be what the operation has in its books!

Can somebody fill me in on where the beach dives will be this weekend? What time?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom