Galileo Trimix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,

The TRIMIX upate has been announced for March 2010 on the German edition of Scubapro/UWATEC hompage
Galileo SOL - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

In February 2010 the TRIMIX SW was introduced on German Boot in Düsseldorf and reviewed/discussed @ www.tauchernet.de.

I personally believe it will take a few more days/weeks but we will definitely get a TRIMIX upgrade for the Galileo family.

Regards,
RolMar

Hi,

The TRIMIX upate has been announced for March 2010 on the German edition of Scubapro/UWATEC hompage
Galileo SOL - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC

In February 2010 the TRIMIX SW was introduced on German Boot in Düsseldorf and reviewed/discussed @ www.tauchernet.de.

I personally believe it will take a few more days/weeks but we will definitely get a TRIMIX upgrade for the Galileo family.

Regards,
RolMar

:yeahbaby:

Can anyone give me a basic idea how the Trimix will work on the Galileo. One example would be cool....

Thanks,

MG

Scubapro says 2-4 weeks out!!

From fairly reliable internal SP source: "The software is done and it is going through final testing before it can be released. I believe that should happen within the next 2 to 4 weeks unless there is any kind of hick up. Any hick up could possibly delay it a week or two but should not be anything substantial."

woohoo!! :D

Scubapro says 2-4 weeks out!!

From fairly reliable internal SP source: "The software is done and it is going through final testing before it can be released. I believe that should happen within the next 2 to 4 weeks unless there is any kind of hick up. Any hick up could possibly delay it a week or two but should not be anything substantial."

woohoo!! :D

This is the reply I got:
We have no release date yet but we think it will be may????
:wink:

well, its mid May and 4 weeks have come and gone.. lets hope its the 6 weeks benchmark..

maybe a "Scubapro week" means 2 human weeks, so we can really expect the upgrade in 8-14 weeks :cool2:

Excuse me for entering this conversation like this but i would like to ask, why is the air integration useless for tec diving?

Well, its more prone to failures than an SPG.. i.e. The chances of the wireless unit failing or flooding etc. is MUCH greater than a good old SPG having an issue..

That being said, I have both on my Tec setup.. the wireless comes off the right post together with my primary long hose, and then I have a backup SPG on the left post that I clip off nice and streamlined.. This way I can very easily see my pressure on both the Galileo wireless units without having to go try find gauges often (pain in the ass when carrying decos plus a camera). Plus if it fails or I need to isolate, the backup is always there..

having both is great for me - its not strictly DIR, but I embrace technology where its feasible and makes good common sense.

The response I'm getting is mid June from Scubapro reps. Was going to get rid of my Sol because of the lack of Trimix. Glad I hung on to it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom