Galileo Trimix?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really hope these guys come through.. Its been a long time coming with lots and lots of different dates/timeframes..

Last edited:
So - June has come and gone... no Trimix Upgrade for us..

I guess I should have been clear and asked if they mean June 2010 or June 2012 :confused:

C'mon Scubapro - get your ducks in a row and give us a straight answer.. :angrymob:

Very near? Depends on your definition.

Last I heard, the Beta version will be released for testing in November 2010.

For Luna owners it is included in the price for the multi-gas upgrade so if you already have that, you will get the trimix upgrade at no additional cost. My cost on the first upgrade was $176, so even at twice that price, it is still not bad for a trimix add on.

this is also very near, if it takes scubapro another month to release the update

lookup in google: heinrichs weikamp
take a look at the ostc mk2 computer

This delay is why i bought an X1. Plus i had fails on the wireless often so i no longer trust that feature and went with SPG.

This delay is why i bought an X1. Plus i had fails on the wireless often so i no longer trust that feature and went with SPG.
You can buy either the Luna or the Sol without the wireless transmitter. Most technical divers regard wireless as a total waste of time and money.

I also agree with you on the general keep it simple concept. I dive a Shearwater Predator for that reason - easy to use interface, very simple and reliable features, and it won't be dependent upon sole source battery replacement every few years.

I also bought a Luna (without the transimitter) as it brings a few features to the table that complement the Predator very well - superb log and bookmark functions, excellent electronic compass, etc.)

So July has come and gone.. and we are speeding through August with no answer except "its coming soon"..

too bad, I had high hopes for this computer..I have 2 x SOLs and a Luna for the wife.. all waiting for the promised update..

So, I couldnt wait any longer and bought a Liquivision X1..

Scubapro should get their act together.

So July has come and gone.. and we are speeding through August with no answer except "its coming soon"..
Scubapro should get their act together.

I think vaporware may be the correct description.

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom