G250 crystal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have no job as at April's end, with nothing immediate on the horizon I'm in no position to be spending money on regs. Fortunately, there will always be others hopefully when I'm in a better position to add to my currently dwindling collection.
Sorry to hear that bud. Wishing you best of luck and hopefully you will land something soon.

So did you win it? If so, are you keeping it? If not, who is the lucky person you were surrogate bidder?

Yes, I "we" did, I couldn't afford to buy it. I got it on behalf of rddvet.

Last edited:
Hopefully you will make a decent profit from each transaction.
How is the second hand market in Japan?

I'm a terrible business person and almost always sell at my cost, often losing on exchange rate or postage etc To be honest it's no longer worth it to me to place orders for parts or bid on auctions for others. It takes a lot of time and effort. I don't mind doing it for friends but it's got too big now to do for others. I generally get nothing out of it in the main except tiredness. I don't think I'll be ordering anything any more, I only started doing it as the odd favour here and there. My own fault, I made the offers to help.

It's a huge market here for sellers and buyers, buyers usually do better though. They don't like old or used much over here, has to be latest and greatest.

Last edited:
Sorry, that sounded very moany, just tired.

It is ok Simon, we realize that you are in a stressful time of your life. I was unemployed for almost a year two years ago. You are a great person for helping people out and getting hard to find parts. Again, I hope you find yourself a better opportunity soon.

However, if you see that special something at auction that you just can't let it go at that price then let us (well me :wink:) know. Take care.

It is ok Simon, we realize that you are in a stressful time of your life. I was unemployed for almost a year two years ago. You are a great person for helping people out and getting hard to find parts. Again, I hope you find yourself a better opportunity soon.

However, if you see that special something at auction that you just can't let it go at that price then let us (well me :wink:) know. Take care.

Thanks Andy for the understanding and kind words. Yes, a bit stressed to say the least. Again, I do apologise for the above post. To be honest I never tried to do it as a business it was always done just to help out others where I could. For the record, the offers still there and if I make the offer to get something or bid on something I mean it and am happy to do it.

I'd go back and delete the post but then it's out there now and has I'm sure been read by some. To those I have helped, the post was not aimed at any of you, just born out of tiredness and stress and a little self pity. I hope I didn't upset anyone, no offense intended. Cheers.

I can understand your predicament but do look at the bright side of life.
Cheers up mate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom