G250 crystal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes now it does. The reason the price went so high was because the other bidders were not able to read the "Spline of Shame" thread which would have deterred them from bidding. So we cannot blame Stuart for this.

In all seriousness, that was a beautiful regulator, I am surprised you did not bid on it.

I have no job as at April's end, with nothing immediate on the horizon I'm in no position to be spending money on regs. Fortunately, there will always be others hopefully when I'm in a better position to add to my currently dwindling collection.

Last edited:
I have no job as at April's end, with nothing immediate on the horizon I'm in no position to be spending money on regs. Fortunately, there will always be others hopefully when I'm in a better position to add to my currently dwindling collection.

You may have just started a new job as the Scubaboard surrogate scuba gear auction bidder. :)

I hope things turn out OK for you though, things look very dicey for me at work too.

Last edited:
That's why people have swipe software that automatically bids for them. I don't have that, and I'm forgetful, so I have to set an alarm for a few minutes before the auction ends and sit there with my computer open. But I'm not buying any more regulators, ever. Okay, maybe one more D300.

AuctionSniper.com is free for your first few (3?) snipes. After that, it's still really cheap. And they only charge any fee at all if you win. If you sign up, I think they also give you an opportunity to list who referred you, and the referrer gets some freebies too. Feel free to enter stuartv666 as your referral source.

That really sucks. I hope something comes through for you soon!

AuctionSniper.com is free for your first few (3?) snipes. After that, it's still really cheap. And they only charge any fee at all if you win. If you sign up, I think they also give you an opportunity to list who referred you, and the referrer gets some freebies too. Feel free to enter stuartv666 as your referral source.

If it’s entertaining for you have fun, I sold an Atomic M1 on the bay for $155 more than I offered it on SB, snipers helped run it up in the last minute, as that one ended I picked up a brand new Atomic ST1 for the same $, no sniping for me or anyone else on that one, I was surprised to get a new one for less than 1/2price and was willing to pay more because I wanted one. For me life is to short to worry about a few bucks.

I don't like using web-hosted pay per snipe services. They end up with access to your data as they have access too your password to place bids.

There are inexpensive apps where you pay for the app only, and which don't charge per bid.

I am so sorry to hear that Simon. I feel really bad now, knowing your situation. I hope a better opportunity comes your way very soon.

If it’s entertaining for you have fun, I sold an Atomic M1 on the bay for $155 more than I offered it on SB, snipers helped run it up in the last minute, as that one ended I picked up a brand new Atomic ST1 for the same $, no sniping for me or anyone else on that one, I was surprised to get a new one for less than 1/2price and was willing to pay more because I wanted one. For me life is to short to worry about a few bucks.

What I found out about eBay is that the prices seem to go higher if your starting bid is low rather than having a higher more realistic starting bid. You saw that on SB, people don't want to buy or try to talk you down. Although some of the best deals are offered on SB.

How can you survive in Japan without a job?
Good luck to your job hunting.

Drum roll...$110 plus Japan domestic shipping.

So did you win it? If so, are you keeping it? If not, who is the lucky person you were surrogate bidder?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom