FXCCR how's the unit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove an FXCCR for 4 hours. Rigged on a katana 2 with LP 50s sidemount, an AL13 for O2. I thought it breathed well. Just like the Chop. I own an XCCR and the parts such as BOV, HUD, and handset are interchangeable. Easy and fast DIL flush. Smaller than the choptima. I will ultimately buy one soon.
Between your x and the fx which one do you prefer? Also I think the fx need to be connected to the o2 and your bailout for dil, compared to the Ccr who’s “fully” independent

Between your x and the fx which one do you prefer? Also I think the fx need to be connected to the o2 and your bailout for dil, compared to the Ccr who’s “fully” independent
It's too soon to tell. Each tool has a purpose. Yes the fx uses off board dil just like most all chest mount units. Oxygen ccrs don't use dil so need no other connections. The nice thing about the fx is the cell area is roomy enough for the OS solid state sensors coming out. Not sure if there is room in the choptima.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom