CCR Air Diluent and Air Deco Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Douglas Ward

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am exploring Kiss Spirit and CCR Air Diluent or Air Diluent Deco training.

I’m not sure which training agency to go with.

I already have paid Tec 40 but I don’t know how those equate to the other agencies prerequisites for air Diluent deco courses.

Anyone know?

It is really more about the instructor. The standards are all the same.

1708142574044.png

Agency doesn't mean squat at this point.
Find the right instructor. The right one. Not the closest one. Not the one that will make you a deal on training if you buy through them. Not the one with a super ego that they are stroking. Find one who has been diving a KISS for a long time and can teach you stuff that isn't in text books and online forums.

At that point you will have found good education. Whatever agency they use will be the right one.

Agency doesn't mean squat at this point.
Find the right instructor. The right one. Not the closest one. Not the one that will make you a deal on training if you buy through them. Not the one with a super ego that they are stroking. Find one who has been diving a KISS for a long time and can teach you stuff that isn't in text books and online forums.

At that point you will have found good education. Whatever agency they use will be the right one.
100% Agree. That’s my ultimate goal. To find the best spirit instructor I can get.

The question about agency equivalents was just to inform my thoughts on how many if any extra classes are gonna be needed with whatever instructor I find. As they don’t all teach all curriculums. Even though they are all similar.

My cert cards are a variety of agencies based on choosing the instructor I thought was best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom