Future aka New Normal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look after yourself, stay away from too much sugar intake, avoid smoking & excessive drinking, exercise regularly...taichi or yoga for spiritual and mental health & correct breathing for your lungs. High blood pressure isn't good also for your health
Thank you very much for your concern, NO health issue whatsoever.
My mental health is good and for spiritual it is all in the mind!

Everyone benefits, the travellers, the hospitality & tourist industries and the 100's of thousands unemployed workers in the flight & aviation business
There are ten of thousands of Indonesian domestic helpers dying to come to HK to work.
The crunch is the initial 14 days enforced quarantine requirement!

I pretty sure there won't be freely open tourist travels between indonesia and the other asean countries in the next 3 months. No country would risk it after all the money they spent and economic sacrifice from lockdowns.

"Within 3 months" was referring to your question about when Australian citizens will be allowed to travel again without a ban

Thank you very much for your concern, NO health issue whatsoever.
My mental health is good and for spiritual it is all in the mind!

That's great to hear. According to the majority of all government's health advice on covid, you shouldn't have any concerns about your "personal health" with the effects of covid

There are at least 3 ASEAN members, Laos, Philippines and Thailand, get my vote over Indonesia!

Good choices, I love SE Asia!
As much as I love going to Thailand, I've lost count how many times I've got sick there with a different kind of flu on different occasions. Could be that so many people passing through there. But that won't stop me from going

Bangkok Is The Most Visited City In The World...Again
The commendation is a repeat for the Thai capital, as it was named the world’s most visited city for the past four years.

Krabi hads become my favourite place there anyways

That's great to hear. According to the majority of all government's health advice on covid, you shouldn't have any concerns about your "personal health" with the effects of covid
Only a fool would have believe any gov health advice.

We are all individual and react differently to any illness etc.

Oh really?? Then the billions of people around the world that isolated must be fools for following their government's health advice???

We are all individual and react differently to any illness etc.
To me this sounds very ignorant.Or, if it is a joke, I do not get the funny part. Or maybe you actually wanted to say: Not all health advices from governments later turned out to be the best in retrospection. It would be foolish to follow these advices if they are not backed up by solid published scientific studies. And it would be foolish to listen to Trump and just take his words for granted. Because you never can know when he is serious or tries to be funny.

Back
Top Bottom