fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you own a car wash ?
Scan_20221220-(3)-fw-1.jpg

Our first dive shop selling Aerohance products.. Rich Best of Sunken Treasure Scuba Center has been a Force Fin dealer since the early 1980's...https://www.divestsc.com/
bob-art-draw024-fw.jpg

Put a few of my mag pods on the front, will see what happens.View attachment 739643
Might be crazy but I did several other CFD test on different positions. When I placed on front of our Volvo the mileage went up even more. Crazy. Have not had the time to review gas data, but I saw at least two more extra miles over the existing savings of 10%. .https://aerohance.com/
IMG_2510.jpg-fw.jpg

Why don’t the fishermen buy their own pods?
They will, but need to do some CFD studies as we did years ago. It just costs a lot of money and is always a
BED_Hull_to_Send_2 (2).JPG
gamble. What we saw was amazing, but need to dig deeper.

We make both hard and soft. But after ten years of testing soft tends to bouncy off it hit. . Thanks for your support. Need anything let me know Ok? Best, Bob
My new van finally came in Friday. I picked it up on Monday. I installed them and drove it 1900 miles home. I have no control as I installed them on a new van with 4 miles on it.
I did average 18mpg over 1900 miles running 75 mph.
That is 4mpg over chevy's estimated and 2 mpg over what I have seen with other express vans. Again, no apples to apples as this is a different engine and rear end that other express vans I have had.
It got the exact same mileage as my old econoline with 200k miles.
Anytime a new chevy can run with an old ford, that impresses me.
You can see them on the back edge. I installed them in the dealer parking lot.
1672869639376.png

My new van finally came in Friday. I picked it up on Monday. I installed them and drove it 1900 miles home. I have no control as I installed them on a new van with 4 miles on it.
I did average 18mpg over 1900 miles running 75 mph.
That is 4mpg over chevy's estimated and 2 mpg over what I have seen with other express vans. Again, no apples to apples as this is a different engine and rear end that other express vans I have had.
It got the exact same mileage as my old econoline with 200k miles.
Anytime a new chevy can run with an old ford, that impresses me.
You can see them on the back edge. I installed them in the dealer parking lot.
View attachment 762312
That's about right. Thank you very much. Just ask if you want another kit. Let's get rolling. Looks fantastic and is not hard to find in a parking lot. All my best, Bob Evans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom