fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To bad, what we saw years ago was the pods dumped more air into the back of bed and reduced mileage. But a customers placed them right above windshield and saw one extra mile per gallon. I will send you some magnetic pods for free if your up to it. Best, Bob I would move them a little more forward.
20180430_155809_resized-(1).jpg

Just took care of a customer who wants to save money. With a 32 gallon tank he will see a extra 32 miles with Aerohance. Anyone towing a trailer like this ? Gave the customer 90 days, in which my product will pay for it's self two fold. Homepage | AeroHance Pods
IMG_3752.jpg-fw.jpg

How many pods would you get for a full size cargo van? I pick up my new Express in the next couple of weeks.

We have test team members with a chevy express who documented 7-10% savings, mixed driving - freeway driving. Make a note 2-for-1 with your order at Homepage | AeroHance Pods and we will send you 2 x 9 pod kits for the cost of one. You will need a kit for each side of your express for optimum results. Thanks Bob Evans will help you in any way.
20200430_110333.jpg-fw.jpg

We have test team members with a chevy express who documented 7-10% savings, mixed driving - freeway driving. Make a note 2-for-1 with your order at Homepage | AeroHance Pods and we will send you 2 x 9 pod kits for the cost of one. You will need a kit for each side of your express for optimum results. Thanks Bob Evans will help you in any way. View attachment 753848
Thank you, so I need three kits in total? One for each side and one across the top?

Thank you, so I need three kits in total? One for each side and one across the top?
Let's start with the sides first. White or black and will add in a few extra's. Discount code is IDIVE, will adjust for you after order, off the Seattle boat show. Will check in later, and thanks for wanting to save some money.

Let's start with the sides first. White or black and will add in a few extra's. Discount code is IDIVE, will adjust for you after order, off the Seattle boat show. Will check in later, and thanks for wanting to save some money.
Mine showed up this week. I didn't expect them to be rubbery. I assumed they were hard plastic. Van is due to arrive any day. I will install them before the 1200 mile drive home.

Mine showed up this week. I didn't expect them to be rubbery. I assumed they were hard plastic. Van is due to arrive any day. I will install them before the 1200 mile drive home.
We make both hard and soft. But after ten years of testing soft tends to bouncy off it hit. . Thanks for your support. Need anything let me know Ok? Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom