fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a set of the magnetic ones and put them on my car (Mazda CX-5) right in front of the rear spoiler. My normal highway commute is usually 28-29 mpg. I’ve been seeing 30-31 mpg with the pods. I wonder if it would be better if the pods were on top of the rear spoiler itself, and what the effect of spoiler vs no spoiler is on mileage. It’s a lease, so no big modifications for me.

Experience tells us that you will get even better mileage if you place the AeroHance Pods on the rear spoiler. The transition between laminar and turbulent flow is moved further back on you Mazda CX-5 because your Mazda's rear is bulbous. You will need a 9-Pod Kit that attach with adhesive, however, since the spoiler is non-ferrous. Let me send you no charge a set of white or black pods with adhesive. Check out my new phone system.
IMG_2924.jpg-fw.jpg

Experience tells us that you will get even better mileage if you place the AeroHance Pods on the rear spoiler. The transition between laminar and turbulent flow is moved further back on you Mazda CX-5 because your Mazda's rear is bulbous. You will need a 9-Pod Kit that attach with adhesive, however, since the spoiler is non-ferrous. Let me send you no charge a set of white or black pods with adhesive. Check out my new phone system. View attachment 742302
DM incoming

Steve numbers looks like magic. Steve diving history I could write a book on. Friends for over 40 years. Trust his numbers. discount code for scuba board members is IDIVE.
steve-5.jpg
steve-1.jpg

I’m not big into number crunching but I can easily confirm a 2+ mpg increase for my soul, the front bumps didn’t do anything so I moved the magnetic ones back to the rear.

I’m not big into number crunching but I can easily confirm a 2+ mpg increase for my soul, the front bumps didn’t do anything so I moved the magnetic ones back to the rear.
Your number match others and it's ok for a small investment that gives each time you fill up. Podding the rear sides will pick up another mile per gallon. Our car see's around 3 extra miles per gallon. Let's see how many folks want to save some money. So far it's just two of you who gave the product a chance. Discount code IDIVE. Homepage | AeroHance Pods
IMG_1062.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom