fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was looking at something for this for my modified WRX, but then I got hit by a drunk driver. I should get these for my wife's Kia Sportage though as that is what we use the most, as I work remotely half the time.

FOR MY CAR
a-mike-fw.jpg
section is done. For My Car | AeroHance Pods

I gave the recycled ones to my buddy, he put them on his Scubaru (outback, which ever is the bigger one) and did a commute to the bay, showed me his mileage, previously his best on the same trip was 36 mpg, yesterday he got 40mpg!

Now I’m thinking I should have put them on the front :)
It works on the leading edge of a fin or wing at times of higher angle of attack or near stall conditions. The steep back surface of the car serves as the near stall surface wing and the edge of the back roof is the functional leading edge of that wing.

Now I’m thinking I should have put them on the front :)
Interesting to note we did several CFD positions Modelization: Bring in the Processors | AeroHance Pods and will share a second report. But when I got samples of shoe sole waste from our Viet Nam plant I wanted to test the adhesive so I podded the front of our Volvo. I could not believe how much more mileage I got. Soon will post all testing results from customers so save any pictures you have. Need more Pods let us know. Yes our car needs a bath, hope it rains soon.
IMG_2510.jpg-fw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom