fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's about right. Thank you very much. Just ask if you want another kit. Let's get rolling. Looks fantastic and is not hard to find in a parking lot. All my best, Bob Evans.
Do you think there would be more gain by running them across the roofline or probably not enough to notice?

Do you think there would be more gain by running them across the roofline or probably not enough to notice?
Yes, but I wanted to get things started. So will send out 10 for the top, and it will be around 14%. With your support, we can help others. Will have my office send it out this week from Santa Barbara, Again thank you, and record the mileage and fuel put in. Every Gallon of gas saved is good for our Oceans. For My Car | AeroHance Pods
Dear Tracy, sending you another 10 pods for the top of your van. Best, Bob Appreciate you spreading the word...https://aerohance.com/

Yes, but I wanted to get things started. So will send out 10 for the top, and it will be around 14%. With your support, we can help others. Will have my office send it out this week from Santa Barbara, Again thank you, and record the mileage and fuel put in. Every Gallon of gas saved is good for our Oceans. For My Car | AeroHance Pods

Dear Tracy, sending you another 10 pods for the top of your van. Best, Bob Appreciate you spreading the word...https://aerohance.com/
Thank you sir. Send some more cards with them. I handed out the one that came in the box.
My full time job involves trucking. Truckers love fuel saving doodads.

Tracy, God Bless you. With over a 1/4 million into this project, I appreciate everything you can do. Let's set you up as a dealer. I mailed you the box yesterday, and Monday will send you some more kits at N/C to prime the pump. Everyone must realize these funds are going into the desalination project. As divers, we all understand the Oceans and our need for another water supply.https://chessevans.com/ We are working on raising 12 million to build the first unit. Anyway, you made my day......Best, Bob Evans. Here is a picture of Susanne and me after Poding,
20200430_110333.jpg-fw.jpg
25 box vans.(the contract was for 42 box trucks) Our first commercial sale with The Berryman. I wouldn't say I like climbing ladders.

I put them on the roof this weekend. We will see if it makes a difference.
Do you make larger pods, I'm not sure these will get the airflow up and over the boat.

1673833708355.jpeg

1673833755623.jpeg

I put them on the roof this weekend. We will see if it makes a difference.
Do you make larger pods? These will not get the airflow up and over the boat.

View attachment 764602

View attachment 764603
Looks great. Perfect, and you are going to be surprised. I know the numbers. The engineers who did the CFD study told me they were amazed that I had made the correct size. Any bigger, and we could be picking up drag. Modelization: Bring in the Processors | AeroHance Pods Thank you very much. I will set up a discount code for you when you're ready to start selling to your friends and customers.

Tracy,View attachment 764707 keep an eye open for this driver...Ha Ha.
While that is a bit rougher than I want, I really wish I could have bought a new Econoline. Buying a new chevy express really makes you appreciate how much better my rusted out 20 year old Ford van was.

Tracy looks like you have some Freightliner in your picture. Ready for a kit of 60 black pods for the sides. ? We do not need to do the top due to the rain gutter. Found out it disturbers the airflow. Good news, I wouldn't say I liked getting
a-rick-truck-fw.jpg
to the top area. You can see where they were placed after being removable in testing.
20181113_093350.jpg

I do have a freightliner, with pretty accurate current economy. It is a 2019, I have had it from day one. I have folding steps going up the side rails on the back, would have to dodge those.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom