fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do have a freightliner, with pretty accurate current economy. It is a 2019, I have had it from day one. I have folding steps going up the side rails on the back, would have to dodge those.
Ok, let's get rolling. Commercial Fleet | AeroHance Pods
bob-opispo.jpg

Place an ad on Facebook for Aerohance and was so disappointed to get 95% negative posts. Several called me a Fuc,,Freak and more. It reminds me of when we first introduced Force Fin. If your fin is so good, why have the other companies made them? California funny fin, and they do not work. After 40 years, Force Fin is doing very well. Thank you. Anyway, it will be another uphill battle to convince those my product Aerohance is not snake oil. Anymore Scubaboard member who likes to save money order with discount code DIVER1. Homepage | AeroHance Pods
20221020_182530-fw.jpg
You can bet when the US oil reserves go dry, the oil price will climb like a rocket. Thank you to those who support our efforts to make your life better. Without leg cramps in Force fins or driving and saving money, we are here for you.

Hey, what's happening? How is the mileage going? Best, Bob. It's an uphill battle to get sales. Any ideas?
Towing the boat, averaging 7mpg. Not bad for the load.
I am averaging 17mpg commuting back and forth to Florida at 75mph. Pretty respectable for an express.
People ask about them all the time, I send them to your website.

Towing the boat, averaging 7mpg. Not bad for the load.
I am averaging 17mpg commuting back and forth to Florida at 75mph. Pretty respectable for an express.
People ask about them all the time, I send them to your website.
Thank you, Tracy, hopefully, someone will call us. Keep me posted for any friends you might have who like a free set. All my best, Bob
bob-opispo-blog-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom