Friday, June 12th, MeetNGreet, Getting "rid" of Jridg Party - Venice/North Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Folks,

I just got off the phone with Fossilbabe & we're gonna have a shark's tooth dive in her pool with prizes to be awarded! So................bring your mask & swim suit!!!!! This is gonna be fun!:)

Oh, she did say that ya don't get to keep the teeth.

:popcorn:

Very disappointed that I can't make it.
Best to jridg, safe travels on getting home.

Also disappointed to miss Fossilbabe's museum. If I was local I would be there, but I'm 2.5 hours NorthEast (St. Cloud) and need to be here Friday for an afternoon meeting and then back Saturday AM early. If schedule changes I may crash the party. I have a couple of small things that I haven't been able to ID and was hoping the Venice brain trust could help me out. We're taking my parents to St. Maarten in a couple weeks so budget and schedules are tight right now for ancillary trips otherwise I'd just take the day off.

Very disappointed that I can't make it.
Best to jridg, safe travels on getting home.

Also disappointed to miss Fossilbabe's museum. If I was local I would be there, but I'm 2.5 hours NorthEast (St. Cloud) and need to be here Friday for an afternoon meeting and then back Saturday AM early. If schedule changes I may crash the party. I have a couple of small things that I haven't been able to ID and was hoping the Venice brain trust could help me out. We're taking my parents to St. Maarten in a couple weeks so budget and schedules are tight right now for ancillary trips otherwise I'd just take the day off.
Well I'm sure we will have more here. I was just thinking that I started the first meet and greet for our forum. I'm excited to get to meet everyone and put a face to the quick reply messages.

Well I'm sure we will have more here. I was just thinking that I started the first meet and greet for our forum. I'm excited to get to meet everyone and put a face to the quick reply messages.

:yelclap:

Now watch, with a lil notice for next time, you should have a huge turn-out. Their good fun, I know I always enjoy ours :thumbs-up

Well, I will be diving on Friday and wont be able to make it to the party. I do want to say it was nice meeting you Jim and thanks for the tips on the drysuit!
Will you be leaving FL for an extended period or will you be coming back sometime soon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom