Closed Freedom Contour Plate - Small $150 -SOLD_

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

herr2720

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This was my wife's Freedom Contour Backplate and it's in like new condition.
_MG_4486.JPG
_MG_4487.JPG
I love mine, but sadly she doesn't dive anymore and it's a tad small for me to keep as a backup for me (6ft). She's 5'6" and it seamed to fit her well. It measures 14.5 inches tall and 9 inches wide weighing in at 3lb 9oz. $150 shipped domestically.

Just saw this.
For anyone interested in the plate:
This is a first generation Contour - series 3 plate with welded on rail bars. The wings that I can guarantee will work are the VDH wings (vintagedoublehose.com)
Or Oxycheq Mach V series wings.
Other wings will work too, the slots just need to line up since this model does not have 11” center holes and removable rail bracket.
Use this plate like a STA-less system: the cam bands thread through the wing and plate to hold the entire rig together. Very simple and no moving parts.

Here’s a picture of mine rigged with the VDH 18#. As you can see since none of us are associated with the seller, there is a devoted FP Contour and VDH fan base on SB.

Store | Vintage Double Hose

F7DA041A-EB55-4BA2-A9D8-02A62550D219.jpeg

Plate Sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom