Sold! Four Aluminum Freedom Plates

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you thinking about doing these semi-regularly now that Al pricing has come back closer to Earth? I like the new design.

Are you thinking about doing these semi-regularly now that Al pricing has come back closer to Earth? I like the new design.
I had a small left over sheet of 1/8” aluminum staring me in the face for a few months, and I had some ideas in mind to make some improvements to the design. Plus I wanted to expand the sizing line, so I decided to go for it since signs got a bit slow, so here we are. There’s also a XL 17” model I have in mind for the NBA height people but I didn’t have enough material for it. Maybe next time.
Whenever I come up with some material and some time I’ll make a few and list them.

All are sold and paid for.
To you guys that bought them, thank you!
They will all go out today and I’ll PM you guys tracking numbers.
Thanks again.

I have four Aluminum Freedom Plates for sale.
They are all different sizes.
I’m asking $150 plus shipping CONUS only.

Listed by serial number:
ALL SOLD

All of these plates have welded on stand off brackets. Nothing gets bolted on anymore so no more dissimilar metals. They are configured to be used with DGX 30# Gears donut wing, or Oxycheq Mach V wings.
The side slots where the waist straps attach do not need keepers. They use a triple slot self locking system like the top slots.
The wing lays over the stand off brackets and the cam bands hold the rig together.
These are for travel and are very light.
Note** These are 100% hand made so slight imperfections may show.

I’m selling the Small plate (652S) with an optional 9’ of webbing for an additional $15 if somebody want’s it (pictured).
The photo with the plate and wing is the DGX gears 30lb wing.
That is the medium plate attached and you can see that the stitching of the top and bottom center panels of the wing line right up with the plate.
I measured and cut the slots in all the plate sizes to line up with the roll control logs of the wing.

I take PayPal or local in-person pick up.
Thank you.
View attachment 807321
View attachment 807320
View attachment 807322
View attachment 807323
Poo, how did I miss that 🤦‍♂️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom