Free Tax Help for Scubaboarder Members!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do I need proof or will the recipts from the ATM's count, also can I get a refund for the ATM fees the club charged me?

You have to have a receipt saying that you received no good(s) or services from the said charitable organization....

Next question

Can a hooker be a write off if you say you're practicing to improve your marrige?

Reactions: Tug
You have to have a receipt saying that you received no good(s) or services from the said charitable organization....

Next question

so separate receipts for any performed services?

Next question

define "services"

All very helpful answers Denise, and all the more reason I encourage anyone needing tax help to contact you.

And you are in need of SO MUCH help..

Should be no problem. 'Letterboy' and 'no good' frequently appear in the same sentence together.

DC

Don't forget the cover charge. And dry cleaning expenses after the champagne room.

Dry cleaning is only allowed for work related uniforms...like the ones that have your name on them..

And you are in need of SO MUCH help..

Agreed, which is why I will PM you with all of my tax questions, and encourage others to do this as well. I can't thank you enough for the unselfish donation of your time and expertise Denise, you truly are a tax saint.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom