Free lecture Friday -- Essentials/Intro to Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Andrew Georgitsis and Joe Talavera will be speaking Friday evening at 6pm at Northwest Sport Divers about the classes they are going to be teaching through the shop -- Essentials of DIR, and Intro to Tech. Attendance is free, but you have to call Matt and let him know you are coming, because space is limited -- 425-487-0624.

Not affiliated with the shop in any way . . . I'm just going to be there.

dang... if only i didn't live 3,000 miles away

sounds like an awesome opportunity

H2Andy:
dang... if only i didn't live 3,000 miles away

sounds like an awesome opportunity
No problem, Andy. Meet me at my house and you can ride the rest of the way with me.

yeah, 'cause it's those last 20 miles that really suck

:wink:

I only WISH Rick lived 20 miles from the shop . . . I might actually get to dive with him. Can you believe we spent 3 days in a diving class together, and I never actually got to dive with him, or see him dive? Except on video, that is, but we keep that quiet.

Remember you guys are just borowing Andrew and Joe... be sure to give them back when you're done with them... (or they're done with you guys) :D

Oh, I suspect after Joe dives with me and DoubleDip on Monday, he'll come back to California with his tail between his legs. After all, there are some students even a superb educator can't reach. Not speaking for DoubleDip, that is :)

TSandM:
Andrew Georgitsis and Joe Talavera will be speaking Friday evening at 6pm at Northwest Sport Divers about the classes they are going to be teaching through the shop -- Essentials of DIR, and Intro to Tech. Attendance is free, but you have to call Matt and let him know you are coming, because space is limited -- 425-487-0624.

Not affiliated with the shop in any way . . . I'm just going to be there.

Anything with the word TECH in it isn't free...you just haven't seen the expenses yet...Doubles, Manifold, extra regulator...more classes...:D :D

TSandM:
Oh, I suspect after Joe dives with me and DoubleDip on Monday, he'll come back to California with his tail between his legs. After all, there are some students even a superb educator can't reach. Not speaking for DoubleDip, that is :)
Don't worry ... Joe's handled bigger challenges than you two ... :wink:

I wish I could make it ... gotta busy schedule this month. Joe's my all-time favorite instructor ... you'll learn a lot diving with him.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Oh Man!!!!
I wish I could make it but I have a prior committment. Darn!
Enjoy this everyone.
K

Back
Top Bottom