Found: Sealife and phone near Palancar bricks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ftcss1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, we found a Sealife housing with its phone yesterday sleeping at 77ft below, near Palancar Bricks. DM me with the dive location and/or the 8 digit serial number for the housing, or the phone info, etc.
I’m happy to ensure it is reunited with the rightful owner, along with the phone inside.

Medical contact is: Ameisha Thomas, but no phone number. Have tried searching for them on FB.

We dove Bricks yesterday… but everyone in my group has their phones and cameras accounted for. :).

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the Cozumel forum where we will argue about anything. 🥸

Such an expensive loss, and s/he's probably lost without his/her phone as well. So good of you to look for the owner. Do let us know if you are successful on FB or wherever.
Medical contact is: Ameisha Thomas, but no phone number.
How unfortunate.

Hi, we found a Sealife housing with its phone yesterday sleeping at 77ft below, near Palancar Bricks. DM me with the dive location and/or the 8 digit serial number for the housing, or the phone info, etc.
I’m happy to ensure it is reunited with the rightful owner, along with the phone inside.

Medical contact is: Ameisha Thomas, but no phone number. Have tried searching for them on FB.
I may be misunderstanding something, but couldn't you dial one of the phone numbers and ask who it was that dialed them? For instance, maybe there's a contact called "Mom". You could dial the number and say "Mrs. Mom, I found your kid's phone. Is she in Cozumel right now?" Etc.

Or maybe the phone is locked?

I may be misunderstanding something, but couldn't you dial one of the phone numbers and ask who it was that dialed them? For instance, maybe there's a contact called "Mom". You could dial the number and say "Mrs. Mom, I found your kid's phone. Is she in Cozumel right now?" Etc.

Or maybe the phone is locked?
The phone is definitely locked. The medical / emergency info can be accessed from the lock screen. I'm not sure why there isn't a dedicated section to put in an emergency contact person...

On my iPhone I have a phone number & email written in the "Medical Notes" field

Back
Top Bottom