Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
If the Lions win this weekend, the Aria will have been sung... :D

..... and i see two people managed to pick that one right. Hardly a fat lady sings game but a fine win just the same. :wink:

Wild week in the NFL to be sure but how bout them Tigers eh? I think i'm still hoarse. We show up every twenty or so years just so everyone knows we're still here. This one was a very long and painful 22 years though.

You'll be seeing more script D's out there now than when Magnum PI was on the air. :eyebrow:

If only 2 picks had gone my way... :crying:

Slow and steady.. consistancy. I'll close that 12 point gap. BTW I had the opportunity Sunday to watch a WHOLE game! the dive shop was sloooowwww... I had knocked out all the outstanding fills, VIPs, cleaned air filters, filled the banks, swept the whole store, changed the sign outside... and that was 11.50... so I got to watch PREGAME and GAME - Atlanta's training game. At least thats how they played. :D

Got my picks in for this week now... this should be fun :)

:banghead:

What's this? Upset special week? :11: :crying:

I'm comfortable with my picks. This was a tough week.. lots of 'could go either way' games. One thing I'm noticing at the moment is that there is no one team standing out as totally spectacular... a few bad, some average and a few above average, but no one team standing out as a clear dominating force. The scores are showing it.

Hey Ken, it could have been worse. Believe me, i know! :wink:

TCDiver1:
Hey Ken, it could have been worse. Believe me, i know! :wink:

I was not counting on Tampa Bay beating Philadelphia....or Oakland beating Arizona (I'm going to miss Dennis Green...LOL)....or Green Bay beating Miami....or Minnesota beating Seattle. Houston and Atlanta's wins were coin-tosses. At least I'm still alive in my Survivor game...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom