Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle:
Last week was a pretty easy one to pick, which is why I did well, I guess...

This week, however, has a lot of "iffy" games...

I lost the office pool by one game, after another guy here picked ALL of them correctly...:(

We had four people in one of my MSN Football Communities go 14-0... :11:

ScottZeagle:
This week, however, has a lot of "iffy" games...

My experience this year is that they are all pretty much iffy games unless you pick Tampa, Miami or Detroit.... hmmm Irony- I-75 and US-41 are northern most in MI, go through Detroit and down hill eventually to FL, through Tampa, then ending in Miami... Poopoo really does roll down hill :)

I-75 also passes through Cincinnati and Atlanta.

Now, the Falcons may have been the only thing stinking up the Superdome a couple weeks back (a nice change, btw), but those two must have built some serious poopoo aqueducts this year :wink:

jonnythan:
I-75 also passes through Cincinnati and Atlanta.

Now, the Falcons may have been the only thing stinking up the Superdome a couple weeks back (a nice change, btw), but those two must have built some serious poopoo aqueducts this year :wink:
:rofl: definitely some serious poopoo aqueducts around those cities.... could be they just used the aqueducts as a means to add to it.... thus its got a triple shot down this way!

CBulla:
My experience this year is that they are all pretty much iffy games unless you pick Tampa, Miami or Detroit.... hmmm Irony- I-75 and US-41 are northern most in MI, go through Detroit and down hill eventually to FL, through Tampa, then ending in Miami... Poopoo really does roll down hill :)

I have a whole "PooPoo"-load of road time on both of those highways ..... i should be doing much better on my picks. :wink:

Tough crowd so far this year. Keeps going like this and I'll be happy to be in the top 50%.

TCDiver1:
Tough crowd so far this year. Keeps going like this and I'll be happy to be in the top 50%.

LOL -- It's a tough crowd EVERY year, Jon. We've got some damn good prognosticators on Scubaboard.

ScubaTexan:
LOL -- It's a tough crowd EVERY year, Jon. We've got some damn good prognosticators on Scubaboard.

Isn't that the truth. But the fat lady ain't sung yet. She might be whispering a bit but she ain't singing.

TCDiver1:
Isn't that the truth. But the fat lady ain't sung yet. She might be whispering a bit but she ain't singing.

If the Lions win this weekend, the Aria will have been sung... :D

Thank God the Saints beat the Eagles.

If they hadn't, I might be upset about sucking out with the picks this week :D

Back
Top Bottom