Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jon - for a guy who watched his first football game (college or pro) yesterday afternoon, I guess I'm doing OK! :lol:

Some of those games were... uhh... the Bungles? NO? Carolina? San Diego? -- What happened to the teams that were showing up the past few weeks.....

CBulla:
Make your picks gang! Jonny is the big man on campus right now! :)

BTW - what happened to Kayla??

Thats a great question. Last week, the system wouldnt let me in. Ive been swamped at work.... its just not going well for me this season.

AND.. my Seahawks got creamed. What is the world coming to?? :( :(

Just incase no one noticed...the Colts are 4-0 :D

TCDiver1:
Wow, nice week Ken and ElOrans! Nice to see Jonny is human though eh?

Colin, you need a giant stride in the other direction there bud.

By the way, what is up with Miami? Saban has got to be going nuts right about now!

Thanks, Jon! I guess the blind hog found the acorn this weekend. The challenge is now maintaining that pace the rest of the way.

BTW, Nick Saban had better find a U-turn pretty quick along U.S. 1 -- the Dolphins fans are not (I repeat, NOT) a patient lot. Isn't that right, Dave Wannstedt?

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Just incase no one noticed...the Colts are 4-0 :D

So I've noticed... :14:

Let's get those picks in, people! :D

This is fun... can anyone guess how many games I've watched? :)

I'll give you a hint, if all the blips and blurbs are mushed together, it might equal an afternoon total. :)

OK boys and girls.. I educatered myself this time! I went to the spreads picks.. then I used a quarter and looked at Jonny and Ken's past picks! Lets see how I do this time....

Kayla... where oh where is Kayla...

Ah, man.

For weeks 1 through 3, I rushed through the picks and went with my gut instinct.

When week 4 came around, I figured "Damn I'm good! Imagine how good I would be if I put some real thought and research into it!" So I started looking at "Expert's" picks from the various sports sites. Look what happened!! 2 points out of last place!

Last week I went back to my "gut instinct" and did pretty well.

I guess I know what my strategy is for the rest of the season :D

That Arizona game was brutal. I almostalmostalmost picked all the games last week.

Ah well. I'll be pulling for my Saints against the Eagles this Sunday..

Last week was a pretty easy one to pick, which is why I did well, I guess...

This week, however, has a lot of "iffy" games...

I lost the office pool by one game, after another guy here picked ALL of them correctly...:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom