Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a fun weekend. I was extremely sick and had to call my first (and last) dive with Fred and Jean. My right ear would not clear. It still won't clear!

However, I got to cheer Elena on to earn her Cavern Diver Cert from Jim Wyatt. Kewl stuff. We had a few newbies and missed a few veterans. Dinner was super great as always and the camp fire was fun. We left the camp fire a bit early (before Chad was blitzed) and left the entire scene Sunday am in order to get home and get some rest.

Yes, I am still sick and can barely talk. Elena is fighting it and taking care of me. You go girl!

Veteran fire dancers are alway welcome to show the newbies how it's done!

Roxanne & David - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU.

Jenny - How is your lip? What are you telling everyone as to how you got it?

Joyce - I found a double sink and will soon begin working on having another for use. Let Paul know it was great having it and I will be copying his idea.

Jean - You are the best. Thanks for the dive and the Testosterone Section will be back in force in the fall.

:D VENICE BEACH SOON. WILL BEGIN WORKING ON THAT VERY VERY SOON. :sharkattack:

The lip. The swelling went down enough by Monday morning, about all you could see was the scab. NOBODY asked me what happened.. it looked like a communicable disease.. dang college boys!

Tao (David) did an exceptional job on the group photo! :D

Attachments

• megagang.jpg
    megagang.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 44
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom