Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the bussing in divers Scubaboard members? They are going to ask for the SB discount and sign on my sign in list, right?!?

Getting ready to drive up tomorrow...have an early morning class then an exam before freedom...will likely get in too late to set up at Ginnie on Friday, and will be there early Saturday morning. Planning to do one good cave dive, then spend the rest of the day catching up with and enjoying the weather with, my Scubaboard family!

Get your fake name badges ready folks!

Who does fake name badges? :D

Got lots of plates, paper towels, and some plastic ware, hope somebody is bringing more, otherwise we shall wash and reuse! :)
Also, 18 eggs, cheese, chopped peppers and onion, and the fixin's for s'mores. OH and most importantly---- the rum tote!!!

See ya'll tomorrow!!! Whoo hoo!!!

Jenny:
That reminds me ... I'll pick up some more plates and maybe a box of plasticware.

And if I remember , some paper towel rolls too.

Fred and I will be there Friday diving... (EEK)

Tanx!
Beano Baggins

A little more packing, and we will be off!

See everyone tonight!

Jeano, I have a bunch of plates.. plastic ware, not so great.oH and no cups

Plane got in at 2am, rested got my rental car leaving at noon from Pompano

I should be in around 10am or 9am from Jacksonville. Leaving Jax at 7am, making a stop at EE on the way in then will see you all there. Ready to meet a bunch of you even though I have not been very active here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom