Fool's April MegaDive, April 1st-3rd 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope I didn't bore everyone with some of my first movies. :popcorn:

Cardzard spoke with Cathy and we are all set for next time. We will have them reserve a few more spaces toward the road to make space for the ever growing group!
The dates for the Fall Megadive will be Oct. 28,29 and 30. Don't forget your costumes!
We'll start the thread sometime in August. See ya then! :D:D:D

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Last edited:
Oh just one last thing...
A very merry over and under unbirthday to you and you!!!! TEE HEE!

Click to inlarge.

I believe that's me rummaging through the booze tote in the background there...

i had a blast. it was great meeting everyone but I dont think I ever asked what anyone's screen name was.

This is a view of looking up at the trees through the water. The waters so clear, you can even see the birds flying by.

That was definitely before the herds of classes...:shakehead:

What a fun weekend. I was extremely sick and had to call my first (and last) dive with Fred and Jean. My right ear would not clear. It still won't clear!

However, I got to cheer Elena on to earn her Cavern Diver Cert from Jim Wyatt. Kewl stuff. We had a few newbies and missed a few veterans. Dinner was super great as always and the camp fire was fun. We left the camp fire a bit early (before Chad was blitzed) and left the entire scene Sunday am in order to get home and get some rest.

Yes, I am still sick and can barely talk. Elena is fighting it and taking care of me. You go girl!

Congratulations, Elena!! No matter what you said, you did well and deserve it!

Thank you everyone for a fun time. Both Daves, Dawn, Roxanne, Joyce, both Mikes, and the rest of the crazy palm frond dancers made my first MegaDive a must repeat experience. Food was great, diving was awesome, but the company made it. Y'all rock!

Ginnie, you are so very beautiful. Why some of the younger set (from a different camping party) felt the need to deface your rocks is a mystery to me. Next time one wants to take a running jump, executing a somersault, in 2' of water with solid rock below, I don't believe I will advise him against it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom