Flipper Nipping: Short, shorter, shortest fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, are your nippered flippers kippered or is it a go?
My short fins are going with me to St Croix in May! We got cheap JetBlue tickets so i will pack our four carry on bags, and my fins could be in my 20” bag. For this trip, i might as well pack them in a large gear bag since there are four of us and we need a gear bag. But for future trips, i hope to work out a carryon Scuba bag. I will start a new thread when i have it ready.

in Russia we have very famous training fins, used by sportsmens for many years - Dolphin
_________________4d120cb54a894.jpg

But I prefer to use very nice and comfortable fins Aquanavt (mine is soviet, produced over 20 years ago), now still manufactured by Kievguma on Ukraine
full_akvanavt1.png

both is not plastic, but rubber ones

Today you can find any kinds of short plastic fins on the Alibaba
even very short and open heels
Cressi-Palau-SAF-Short-Swimming-Fins-Snorkeling-Fin-for-Adults-Blue-Yellow-Pink.jpg

my son has Sporasub Variant disasembling long fins:
s-l500.jpg

7558751_2.jpg

pictures in not mine (just from internet).
Unfortunatelly it`s EOL :(

Last edited:
Those rubber Dolphins and Kievguma's are interesting, no open toe.

I stay away from Alibaba as they try to download a lot of strange code when you sign up...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom