Fishers Island Wreck Diving Sunday June3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok
we are on for this Sun June 10
as stated
experienced with deco bottle

PM'd you.

Thanks again, Kurt is was a good for diving and dive we did! The Volund is still waiting for me to dive her for the 1st time but like any woman half the fun is the anticapation! Looking forward to the next time!

Thanks again, Kurt is was a good for diving and dive we did! The Volund is still waiting for me to dive her for the 1st time but like any woman half the fun is the anticapation! Looking forward to the next time!
We are going back sat to retrieve my crap I keep leaving down there
that wreck is eating into my stash of anchor line and other misc bs

Do you have a dollar amount when you cut your loses or do you just keep going back losing more stuff hoping for that one big score when you get it all back on the same dive?! :wink: Seriously if the slack in the race is late AM or early PM Saturday, I'd be able to make it too. I can probably get to the launch by 0930 on a Saturday morning. I can have my wife meet me off the highway and bring her along. Call me, let know what's going on.

Do you have a dollar amount when you cut your loses or do you just keep going back losing more stuff hoping for that one big score when you get it all back on the same dive?! :wink: Seriously if the slack in the race is late AM or early PM Saturday, I'd be able to make it too. I can probably get to the launch by 0930 on a Saturday morning. I can have my wife meet me off the highway and bring her along. Call me, let know what's going on.
I'm looking for that big score!

630 sat ...let me know

No can do. I work until 0700 Sat. Sat is tough for me especially in the AM. Next time hopefully. Good luck, be careful...... rope, line, current, darkness, (solo?) bad combinations, heads up!

The boat is all set? Did you DIY?

My brother is diving with me
yes boats done

The process:
fiberglass
epoxy resin With more glass sheets
5 coats of interlux 2000
and I'm back in business
300 bux

---------- Post added ----------

Its a total overkill but I won't worry either
These Whalers are thick skinned

Nice job! No such thing as overkill when you're dealing with the ocean! Glad to hear your brother is going with you, wish I were. Let me know if you have room next week. Good luck and good diving!

Back
Top Bottom