First time pictures using Canon A720IS in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott, great pics----I knew you could do it!!!!!....Really nice work there, I'll now have to try a little harder in Cozumel next month...lol(Alcina, we did good, thank YOU for all the info)..........Joe......

Thanks Joe. I appreciate all the help!:D

Couple more I like.....
IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH.....The brain coral is STUNNING!!!

Liz

Thanks for the kind words. I am definitely hooked and it is nice to know I can get good results with no strobe. 26 years of diving....damn I wish I would of had a camera for all the great stuff I have seen! This camera is very easy to carry or clip to my BC, which I really like.

Here are a couple more for now.:D

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

I used settings suggested by Diver85........Try shooting in Av, use the flash of the camera, leave the ISO on 80(lowest), white balance on UW setting, macro all the time, F-stop on 2.8 to 4(try several different ones & edit on the go)--- that ought to get it.......I used 2.8 on almost every picture.

Did you have the flash set to Auto or just On all the time?

Did you have the flash set to Auto or just On all the time?

Flash was on all the time. Never turned it off. In AV mode it is either on or off.

Back
Top Bottom