first reg is.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

local76sparky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Pretty stoked that my first reg is going to be an Atomic B2. found a deal at a LDS that is just to good to be true!! first "real" piece bought!! so pumped!!:D

Pretty stoked that my first reg is going to be an Atomic B2. found a deal at a LDS that is just to good to be true!! first "real" piece bought!! so pumped!!:D

Did you get that same e-mail from UnderwaterSports? That was a great price on the reg!

yup. i did. i was looking at the scubapro s600 with the Mk25 but with that price i just couldnt pass up the Atomic B2. the two have gotten great reviews that i have seen so it was kind of a toss up in my mind. i learned on an Atomic so have an affinity towards them too i guess.

Congrats on the new reg setup! Did you go with an SS1 octo/inflator or a standard octo?

congrats and excellent choice!

i am going standard octo...havent quite narrowed it down on that end. i am just not a fan thus far with the idea of the inflator/octo combo. i have never used it but at least in the store it doesnt feel natural to me. any suggestions on octos???

Congrats, and nice choice. I remember that giddy feeling when I bought my first reg! As for an octo, I personally like having a high performance second stage as my octo. Usually a match to my primary.

Jim

Please educate me....I know Atomic is the Ferrari, BMW, Porsche of regulators. Can someone tell me why and the history of why this reg got to this position?

I don't want who's is better....just the only owners, what they hand before and why they paid $1500 for a regulator?

Let the owners reply before all you wanna bees chime in and yes I'm using bebonics/ or ebonics late night

lets see

Abaco24

Be Nice

congrats and excellent choice!

are you kidding ? it is an ok-ish choice. Excellent choice would have been a D1

are you kidding ? it is an ok-ish choice. Excellent choice would have been a D1

D1 would have been superlative, any Atomic is a Excellent choice.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom