First of the month! TEST YOUR CARBON MONOXIDE AND SMOKE ALARMS.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1688192334347.png

Two young girls pass out on boat. No, a CO alarm wouldn't work in this case; just something to know to avoid...
https://www.khq.com/news/2-girls-ho...cle_32699686-16b4-11ee-a16f-33774a60acd9.html

Push to turn car off buttons aren't the same as key switches, and an alarm would have been a good idea...
McPherson man recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning after simple mistake

Many apartments have gas water heaters, and some are dangerous...

Again, take a Smoke & CO alarm on any overnight stay. They had been to ER with their illness but were sent back to the Hyatt hotel that killed them...
American couple found dead in Mexico hotel room died of carbon monoxide poisoning, family says

Their alarm saved them...

Never ever run a generator indoors or even close by...

I was laid up for a few months and not posting, but I hope everyone still tested their alarms. The instructions say to do it weekly, but I doubt that anyone would do that.

Today is the first of the month, so check them today. :coffee:

Thanks for the reminder! My family hates me now :wink:. Next time we'll have a 3am drill, and they'll be begging me to do it in the middle of the day from then on.

How many do you have? Do you take one on overnight trips? I like the LCD screen on this one and only $20...

I forgot that Amazon links don't work here. Search their sight for

2 in 1 CO & Smoke Alarm,Carbon Monoxide Detectors, with Battery, Smoke Detector,85dB in Alarm,for Home and Kitchen,LCD Screen,Easy to Install​

1699038856540.png

First of the month -
Test all Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms;
Push those buttons!

Guess what today is? Hint: Tomorrow is Testing Day, but you can test tonight if you wish...

I like a monitor in every bedroom plus others about the house. They didn't bother...

Churches can have problems too. Does yours have alarms? Do you know where and Test them...??

Nah, she didn't have an alarm...

I don't understand why every state doesn't already require alarms in every classroom?

Bakeries are at high risk of course...

Push those buttons!
Test Smoke & CO alarms

First of Another Month;
Test your Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms

Push those buttons!
The directions that came with your alarms said to test weekly, but you're not likely to do that, so at least test them monthly!

Kerosene heaters are never safe, especially without CO alarms...

1 dead, 1 in critical condition after suspected CO poisoning

Never use motor powered tools indoors...

Never use a generator or camp stove indoors nor live with CO alarms...

Sad to see a whole family wiped out for lack of a CO alarm...

This is why I don't trust businesses in general as so many do not have alarms...

Cal/OSHA investigating death at North Bay grocery store

I have to wonder why such common sense laws are not more common. About time for this one...

Tennessee Senate passes bill requiring carbon monoxide monitors in all childcare facilities

Happy Fools Day...!!

First of Another Month;
Test your Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms
Push those buttons! :lftarrow:

Back
Top Bottom