First Dry Suit – what to keep on the table?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is bone dry for the time being. Looks extremely high quality for my amateur eye. For myself Santi fit (with modifications) was not perfect. I am 6' 3" and had to order the suit with extra long sleeves. Didn't end up perfect :(
I am contemplating buying a "secondary" drysuit before I send Santi for modifications.
Possibly a Rofos as that seems to have premium quality (I haven't read/heard ANY negative comments) and nice fit for most divers with a reasonable price tag.

I'm happy with mine. The materials on the Santi's have always been good, but it seemed that as they started to get "big" the quality started getting a bit hit or miss. DUI had similar issues and still does.
It's enough for me that at the premium you pay for one, you'd be better off saving a grand and getting a cheaper suit unless you are getting key man pricing on them

Back
Top Bottom