Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am thinking of purchasing the automic aquatics maybe around the first of the year. Just wondering what your opinion of these fins are?

Thanks,
Michael

My wife loves hers. Look to be very well made.

Just bought the new Atomic split fins with spring straps. I've been using Genesis split fins since I started diving but they didn't fit my dry suit boot.

Tried the new fins today and they are great. If you are not used to split fins, you might find they are too soft for you. These are actually softer than my original splits.

I give them a thumbs up. Expensive though!

I have to interject a point here...

This is your third thread about fins, here in Basic Scuba discussions. If you want to discuss fins, go to the Mask/Snorkel/Fins forum and ask there. :wink:
Also, it would appear that you are searching for someone to validate your opinion, rather than truly asking for others' thoughts on the subject.

You were given plenty of good suggestions here in your first fins thread.
Second fins thread can be found here.

There must be a zillion threads on each of the fins you've asked about. The search function is quite useful.

I have to interject a point here...

This is your third thread about fins, here in Basic Scuba discussions. If you want to discuss fins, go to the Mask/Snorkel/Fins forum and ask there. :wink:
Also, it would appear that you are searching for someone to validate your opinion, rather than truly asking for others' thoughts on the subject.

You were given plenty of good suggestions here in your first fins thread.
Second fins thread can be found here.

There must be a zillion threads on each of the fins you've asked about. The search function is quite useful.

Have you been appointed the SB police? Seems like the OP just wants opinions, not some "HS Hall monitor".

Have you been appointed the SB police?
siren.gif
siren.gif
siren.gif

Yes.

let me just tell little mr sparticlebrane something. Don't get on here and chew me out about posting too many threads. What do you care if I post ONE or 50 more threads about fins. Its not your place to judge me. By the way are you trying to stalk me or something my keeping up with how many threads I post about a certain subject. If you don't like the fact that I have posted three threads about this then find something else to read with your spare time. I have been on this site most of the day and there are plenty of things to read so don't come in here on my post and bash me about something that is really not doing any harm to you. I dont mean to be ugly but DANG dude you don't have to pms over the whole thing. SO ONCE AGAIN I SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR SPARE TIME.

Suddenly they're no good now, but they were good 30 years ago? :shakehead:
Jetfins are great. I refuse to use another fin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom