Fins suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I have the Scuba Pro Go Sport fins..... At first, we were not happy with them but now find them excellent fins.
This is a crucial point. When we try a new fin, of course they feel unfamiliar and usually they appear to be ineffective compared to our old fins.

If we persevere with the new fin, gradually we learn to make subtle adjustments in our kicks and finning motions that cause us to move in the way we want to move.

These adjustments are unconscious and pretty quickly become ingrained in our muscle memory. The more we use a fin, the more comfortable and effective they become for us.

It's worth remembering this when you switch fins -- don't discount them based on how they feel on first impressions.

Love my AquaLung Phazers in pink and white! Easy to see and great propulsion
I've read in some reviews they are quite heavy and tend to sink, are they negative buoyant?

Does she need a reason to like pink and want pink fins?
Personally, I love my camo blue JetFins. The go perfectly with my blue santi... and blue smurf gloves and Blue Hs on my wing... Oh... and on a boat with all techie guys... getting someone to get me my fins... the BLUE ones... is always easy!
THANK YOU. I f****ng love pink ok? I want them pink, I don't like the other colours and black are boring.

FWIW, PADI's Tec40 is PADI's version of Intro To Tech, with a bit of deco added. The main hurdle for you might be having either the Deep specialty or 10 logged dives below 100 ft.
I will look into that in the future :)

THANK YOU. I f****ng love pink ok? I want them pink, I don't like the other colours and black are boring.

Just know that you will be renting fins on any shark dives. The operators only like black or maybe blue.

Reef and nurse. It wasn't a baited dive, there were a few dozen hunting by our lights on a night dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom