Fins suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to ask, why pink fins?
How often do you turn around and look at your fins?
Easy to find in a pile of fins on a dive boat, No guy will steal them , [I am not so sure now],?
OK, your choice, "I get it" [what am I saying? I have failed to "get it' and understand women in 74 years, why try to now]. :giggle:
Such fun.

Back on topic.
Does she need a reason to like pink and want pink fins?
Personally, I love my camo blue JetFins. The go perfectly with my blue santi... and blue smurf gloves and Blue Hs on my wing... Oh... and on a boat with all techie guys... getting someone to get me my fins... the BLUE ones... is always easy!

Oh... and on a boat with all techie guys... getting someone to get me my fins... the BLUE ones... is always easy!
:giggle: My fins, if you please, that's a good fellow, and be quick about it, yes yes the blue ones, these 'techie fellows' are remiss in their training.
Again, such fun.
Have a laugh.

I have to ask, why pink fins?
How often do you turn around and look at your fins?
Easy to find in a pile of fins on a dive boat, No guy will steal them , [I am not so sure now],?
OK, your choice, "I get it" [what am I saying? I have failed to "get it' and understand women in 74 years, why try to now]. :giggle:
Such fun.

Back on topic.
At one point in my career, I had a desk right next to a conference table. I couldn't keep any writing utensil of any kind. There were a couple women who thought it was funny and got me a set of colored pens to see which one would last. One of them had pink ink in it. Nobody took it, so I used pink ink. It was a construction company, so that was a little different, and I always knew I would have a pen. Until one of the guys in the field, who couldn't spell closet let alone be in it, tried to swipe my pink pen. I told him I didn't care how gay he was, he wasn't going to swipe my pink pen.

I would use all kinds of pink gear. Since nobody would swipe it. Except for the OP, maybe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom