Finally dove my Oxycheq setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newbie-in-fl once bubbled...
Wow!!!
It appears that the Halcyon is a time tested product, but
it does appear to have some problems with
leaks and more importantly, customer service.

Oxy is the new kid on the block and is still trying
to prove itself over time. Initial results seem good.

Oxycheck has it's share of customer service problems. Wether they have problems with their product or not remains to be seen.

James

I have dove both the Oxycheq and halcyon rigs. Currently have a oxy 50 and 30. They dive great and the workmanship seems to be good. Funny thing is I dont really notice alot of diference it the 2, mainly price. My experience with Patrick has been pretty good. My 30 arived with a broken inflator and Patrick overnighted a new one, so no complaints. As for durability time will tell. FOr me the main difference so far has been price. They are both excellent rigs, kind of like "kenwood" and "pioneer". Besides competition will ultimately lead to better products for everyone.....

James Goddard once bubbled...

Oxycheck has it's share of customer service problems. Wether they have problems with their product or not remains to be seen.

James

From my own experiences with Oxycheq and what I have heard of other people, customer service problems are almost non-existent. I would have to say, most people have been happy with the service from Patrick. Other people, you just cant please everyone...

James

What share of customer service issues are you aware of? Why don't you be more exact and tell us exactly what you know?

If you don't come back with an answer all it just means is you are just trying to stir up some bulls__t and I want to make sure you know your full of crap.

Jackknife once bubbled...
What share of customer service issues are you aware of? Why don't you be more exact and tell us exactly what you know?

I have no need to bash Patrick and Scott in a public forum. Especially not one where they are put up on a pedistal as they are in this thread. Others have given their own personal experience, and all that was returned by nothing contstructive from you. You have fun with your little Oxycheck vs. Halcyon pissing match, I'll take the high road.

If you don't come back with an answer all it just means is you are just trying to stir up some bulls__t and I want to make sure you know your full of crap.

LOL, well since you glorifying the Oxycheck wing like it was the second coming, I'm sure you'll come to that conclusion no matter what I say. As I've said, it is probably a very good wing, and in 6 months to a year we'll find out if it is reliable as well. But I refuse to give any of my money to Oxycheck and why is really none of your business.

I have no need to bash Patrick and Scott in a public forum. Especially not one where they are put up on a pedistal as they are in this thread. Others have given their own personal experience, and all that was returned by nothing contstructive from you. You have fun with your little Oxycheck vs. Halcyon pissing match, I'll take the high road.

LOL, well since you glorifying the Oxycheck wing like it was the second coming, I'm sure you'll come to that conclusion no matter what I say. As I've said, it is probably a very good wing, and in 6 months to a year we'll find out if it is reliable as well. But I refuse to give any of my money to Oxycheck and why is really none of your business.

Hahahaha, Go ahead and take the high road dude, it leads to nowhere anyway. "Have a nice trip". "I'm not a basher, da da ha"! Whatever dronester!

Jackknife once bubbled...
Hahahaha, Go ahead and take the high road dude, it leads to nowhere anyway. "Have a nice trip". "I'm not a basher, da da ha"! Whatever dronester!

You have to take the road first to know where it leads. Your namecalling is quite a different route.

but I have watched a number of people make insinuations about products they have not used, much less seen.

I have used the OxyCheq wings and do have a financial interest in them, because I sell them as a legal, registered business owner.

What I don't understand is the need for some to make comments/insinuations about customer service issues and then not be willing to share them in an open public forum. The "damage" has already be done. Make a comment about "poor" customer service and somehow plant the seed that anyone else will have the same experience.

So here is my offer. Make it known what customer service issues you have with any item sold by OxyCheq. If it is a legitimate issue with workmanship or quality of materials, I will replace it for you. Period.

Now...if you have decided to start a pissing contest because of your negligence or abuse of something, then you are on your own.

Your move. Take whatever road you decide to take, but be responsible enough to clear up any "cloudy" issues you have created.

Thanks,

Chris

President/Owner
COVCI

C_C once bubbled...
So here is my offer. Make it known what customer service issues you have with any item sold by OxyCheq. If it is a legitimate issue with workmanship or quality of materials, I will replace it for you. Period.

That's a hell of a good statement to make. Quality stuff.

jonnythan once bubbled...
That's a hell of a good statement to make. Quality stuff.
Agreed. My wing arrived last week, and when I opened it, I found that Scott had mistakenly shipped a 30 instead of a 45.
I emailed him, he CALLED me at my office, gave me Patrick's address, and shot a 45 out to me without waiting to be sure that I had in fact shipped the 30 to Patrick.

Of course, without a packing slip or anything, Patrick is probably looking at the box going "WTF is this?" :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom