Finally dove my Oxycheq setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C_C once bubbled...
but I have watched a number of people make insinuations about products they have not used, much less seen.

I have neither used nor seen the Oxycheq wing. Nor have I ever said anything negative about it. In fact I have said that it looks to be a good wing.

What I don't understand is the need for some to make comments/insinuations about customer service issues and then not be willing to share them in an open public forum.

The comment was in response to a statement saying that Halcyon has customer service problems and Oxycheq does not. The fact is that all companies have customer service problems. Read the boards, you will see examples where BOTH companies have had positive and negative feedback. Everybody has a bad day.

If I had said "Halcyon has it's share of customer service problems." the statment would be just as true, even though I, personally have had no problems with their products. And if it weren't for the fact that most of the Halcyon proponents have tired of Jacknife and left this thread it would cause just as much of a ruckus from their side.

The "damage" has already be done. Make a comment about "poor" customer service and somehow plant the seed that anyone else will have the same experience.

Don't be silly. No damage has been done. The people buying backplate/wings are mostly loyal to a fault to their manufacturers. If someone belives that Halcyon is the be-all-end-all of dive products, they will not buy this wing no matter what anyone says. Those few, like myself, who look to all products and chose the best for their personal situation, are not going to be turned off by such an innocuous statement.

So here is my offer. Make it known what customer service issues you have with any item sold by OxyCheq. If it is a legitimate issue with workmanship or quality of materials, I will replace it for you. Period.

That's a kind offer, but again I will point out that I have never said an unkind word about any OxyChecq product.

Now...if you have decided to start a pissing contest because of your negligence or abuse of something, then you are on your own.

LOL, nobody's pissing around here except Jackknife. You guys have made a mountain out of a simple statement.

Your move. Take whatever road you decide to take, but be responsible enough to clear up any "cloudy" issues you have created.

I've already said I don't see the need to bash Scott and Patrick in public. You guys want to make an issue out of it? Fine: Oxycheq is the first company in the history of time to never have a customer service problem.

Statement revoked.

Yah baby yah! Hahahhahah, I love the part where Todd has to admittingly eat his own words, hahahahhahaha.

Hey newbie-in-fl, you mentioned you rent bP/ wings down here. Where? I want to dive that type of setup, but all the dive stores around here (Orlando area) that I have seen pretty much stick to jacket & rear- inflate BC's. Anyone else got some info?:cheers: :cheers:

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Grow up Jackknife...

:) He's just trying to bait me into doing something I don't want to do. I'm not biting.

BTW, as I said, I'm not about to engage in bashing people in a public forum. If anyone, correction, any adults really want to know why I won't buy Oxycheq products, feel free to PM me.

James

James Goddard once bubbled...

:) He's just trying to bait me into doing something I don't want to do. I'm not biting.

BTW, as I said, I'm not about to engage in bashing people in a public forum. If anyone, correction, any adults really want to know why I won't buy Oxycheq products, feel free to PM me.

James

:baby:

EE in High Springs rents bp/wings.
There is also a place in Ft. Lauderdale that
rents Dive Rite bp/wings but I don't recall
the name.. Perhaps someone in that
ares of Florida knows the name.

James Goddard once bubbled...

LOL, nobody's pissing around here except Jackknife.

Jackknife sounds like another 10 year old using his Daddy's AOL account.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom