Finally dove my Oxycheq setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scott and Patrick designed the wings, and there is a manufacturer thats makes the wings for them to their specs.

BTW, Scoobiedoo, or 446, dont hold your breath waiting for the OMS single tank wing.

They have to find a DIFFERENT manufacturer now.

The one that makes the wings for Oxycheq WONT make OMS' single tank wing...

LUBOLD8431,
Thats OK, I wouldn't buy the OMS single even if they offered one.

I like my OMS bungee wing quite a bit and within the next year will probably be diving OMS twin 98's anyway...

I heard that a lot of dealers are starting to pick up Oxycheq equipment for their stores, it's already started.

Halcyon has only itself to blame for this with its "fair trade" pricing and shipping out wings with staple holes in them!

Heh JJ! This one-finger salute's for you!

LOL...

you know, for once I agree with Genesis...

I think my heart just stopped....

I just had a frightening experience with my Oxycheq wing...

I dropped my STA right on it, with the bolts down, and it hit the wing pretty solid.

I thought that it was a goner...

Then I remembered, I have an Oxycheq wing...

No holes whatsoever...

Not even a little tear or anything...

Eat that Halcyon.....

I think the Halcyon vs. Qxycheq wing debate can now be official compared to the redneck Ford vs. Chevy debate.

You people are sad....

mgri once bubbled...
I think the Halcyon vs. Qxycheq wing debate can now be official compared to the redneck Ford vs. Chevy debate.

You people are sad....

No kidding. This is insane.

Will Halcyon be the next OMS?
Is it already?

This is really SAD,

A simple Question on how is the wing has sunk to used car salesmen levels abouts GUE , DIR, Anti-DIR, Halcyon vs OMS vs Scott vs patrick, etc...

Who cares. If you have the wing and like it great. Is it the next great thing, don't know. didn't people say that about Deep Outdoors as well? If you have it and love it great. if not, fine.

Ok, done
Eric

Have you guys even seen an Oxycheq wing? If you are wondering why people are going ooooh and ahhhhhh, you need to go look, instead of saying how sad.

If my wing had leaking problems, power inflator issues that would be very dangerous to include as part of your equipment. I in turn would look for a better route, and Oxycheq so far meets that niche.

Compare them side by side, look at the material, the seam welds and stitching and it is enough to make you realize they are differences between a Hellcyon and an Oxycheq wing.

The Oxycheq wing looks of much higher quality manufacturing standards, check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom