Fill adapter for Drager tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK, im going nut's with these stinking Drager tank's, i bought the conversion to use a DIN fitting with the Drager first stage, but the other tanks that have the regular drager valves on them, i have no way to fill, i know about Oxycheck, not interested in them till they finish moving, and really don't want to order from over sea's.

I heard Scubapro makes the Drager fill adapter's,. any website's where i can just goto, click buy, and pay for it, and get these stinking Drager tank's finalley filled ?

LOL, i love the unit, but man, what a gimmick those reverse din's are on there tanks!!!

One of the reasons I don't like thr Drägers (all of them): proprietory hardware.Contact W + S Water Safety in Germany, I think this is what you're looking for, though you better check with them. The website is in German, but they speak English and ship.

Although I would give Patrick at Oxycheq a buzz and see how the move is coming first.

Besides, shouldn't Aqualung US supply original spares?

I bought one of the adapters from Aqualung when I bought my unit, yes it's a pain to have to remember to bring it and of course remember to get it back. I also had a chance to see the scubapro version, I liked it much better than the official drager one (larger wheel to grip for spinning on/off)

The Aqualung site has a way to find 'official' drager dealers. Not knowing where you are I used Orlando. Fun2dive was listed, their phone number is 1-888-588-DIVE (3483). But there may be one closer to you.

Let us know your 'experience' if you use one of the other sites.

i bought one today, used, from a LDS near my home that's been filling them, turn's out they had two, sold it to me slightey used for $50 bucks, and it's a scuba pro !!!

Yehhh, i can get my tanks filled now anywhere !!

Back
Top Bottom