Bauer junior 2 filling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From bauer germany

Our high quality blocks made in Germany do not require obligatory breaks. They can run as long as you want them to.

The decisive point here is your purification system. In case you have a P41 or P61 system, you can do as much filling at a time as you want to.

basically... limiting factor is the filter.

3200 psi is 220 bar, not 200. But I'm sure that's just a type from you.

If I picked up my tanks from a shop with a 3000psi (207bar) fill I'll make them fill it up properly before I leave. If it's still warm I want to see at least 230bar before I walk out.

At home with my Oceanus if I fill a single tank (eg, a 10L steel from 80bar) it'll get very warm by 230 bar, and I'll definitely need to top up after cooling. But I'm usually filling multiples, so depending on what needs to be filled, I'll have a 7L 300bar twinset on one whip, then rotate 2-3 10L/12L steels through the other whip. After the singles are up to 240 I'll bring the 300's up to 300 and then shut down and come back an hour later to check the pressures and top up if needed.
Yes, typo, 3200 psi is 220 bar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom