Sold! SCUBA Tanks for sale: HP100 / LP121 / AL80 Singles in hydro!

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmassey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a number of SCUBA tanks for sale in Michigan. I have three AL80 tanks, one HP100 and two LP121's. (Also some sets of doubles -- see the bottom for link.)

Aluminum 80's
These are Luxfer Aluminum 80's. Both are the "good" aluminum, and will have no problems getting filled! Two of them were born in 2007, and hydroed 2019/10. One was born 1993 and hydroed in 2021/08. Both tanks have 2022/07 viz. The 2019 tanks are filled with EAN32, and if dropped off will keep the fill. The 2021 tank is empty. These tanks include Pro/Convertible Yoke/200-Bar DIN valves. They are configured for DIN, but yoke inserts are available. Stage rigging is not included. $100 each.

Steel High-Pressure 100
This is a PST HP100 Hot-Dipped Gavlanized Steel. This is a SP-9791 tank which was just renewed, so there will be no issues with fills or hydros. The tank was born in 2005 and last hydroed in 2014 - the only one listed *NOT* in hydro. Tank is filled with air, and if dropped off will keep the fill. This is a true 3500 PSI tank with proper Genesis 300-bar DIN valve. $200

Steel Low-Pressure 121
These are PST LP121 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel. These are DOT 3AA-2400, so no issues with fills or hydros. The tanks were born in 1971 and last hydroed in 2019/05. both tanks have 2022/07 viz. These tanks are empty, but an air or EAN32 fill can be included if you wish. These tanks include Yoke valves. $260 each.

Photos
Photos are attached below. Click on the thumbnails to see the full version.

Shipping or Regional Dropoff
Shipping is always the problem. I'm seeing prices as high as $100 for 40 pounds 30x10x10 between Michigan and Los Angeles. Of course, exact amount can vary. Shipping will be at cost, plus $15 for packaging. They will be well packed with at least 1/2" of rigid styrofoam insulation around the tanks. Tanks will be shipped completely emptied, with valve removed (to meet hazmat requirements). If you buy several, they can be shipped either individually or together, and I will facilitate LTL that you arrange if you prefer.

However, I am going from Michigan to North Florida next week (February 22/23, 2023). I would be happy to deliver them anywhere within 20 miles of I-75 for a fixed $25. If you're farther than that, we might be able to negotiate something, or we can simply meet at a gas station or parking lot and you can drive them the rest of the way.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much!

I also have doubles you might want to see, with the same delivery terms!

Attachments

• IMG_0495.png
    IMG_0495.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0496.png
    IMG_0496.png
    854.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0505.png
    IMG_0505.png
    661.3 KB · Views: 137
I have a number of SCUBA tanks for sale in Michigan. I have three AL80 tanks, one HP100 and two LP121's. (Also some sets of doubles -- see the bottom for link.)

Aluminum 80's
These are Luxfer Aluminum 80's. Both are the "good" aluminum, and will have no problems getting filled! Two of them were born in 2007, and hydroed 2019/10. One was born 1993 and hydroed in 2021/08. Both tanks have 2022/07 viz. The 2019 tanks are filled with EAN32, and if dropped off will keep the fill. The 2021 tank is empty. These tanks include Pro/Convertible Yoke/200-Bar DIN valves. They are configured for DIN, but yoke inserts are available. Stage rigging is not included. $100 each.

Steel High-Pressure 100
This is a PST HP100 Hot-Dipped Gavlanized Steel. This is a SP-9791 tank which was just renewed, so there will be no issues with fills or hydros. The tank was born in 2005 and last hydroed in 2014 - the only one listed *NOT* in hydro. Tank is filled with air, and if dropped off will keep the fill. This is a true 3500 PSI tank with proper Genesis 300-bar DIN valve. $200

Steel Low-Pressure 121
These are PST LP121 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel. These are DOT 3AA-2400, so no issues with fills or hydros. The tanks were born in 1971 and last hydroed in 2019/05. both tanks have 2022/07 viz. These tanks are empty, but an air or EAN32 fill can be included if you wish. These tanks include Yoke valves. $260 each.

Photos

Shipping is always the problem. I'm seeing prices as high as $100 for 40 pounds 30x10x10 between Michigan and Los Angeles. Of course, exact amount can vary. Shipping will be at cost, plus $15 for packaging. They will be well packed with at least 1/2" of rigid styrofoam insulation around the tanks. Tanks will be shipped completely emptied, with valve removed (to meet hazmat requirements). If you buy several, they can be shipped either individually or together, and I will facilitate LTL that you arrange if you prefer.

However, I am going from Michigan to North Florida next week (February 22/23, 2023). I would be happy to deliver them anywhere within 20 miles of I-75 for a fixed $25. If you're farther than that, we might be able to negotiate something, or we can simply meet at a gas station or parking lot and you can drive them the rest of the way.

Interested in a hp 100 with yoke if possible. Any idea what time you'll be coming through greater Atlanta ?

Aluminum 80's

Steel High-Pressure 100

Steel Low-Pressure 121

Photos

Interested in the 80s. Shoot me a DM (been lurking, but no posting, so still don’t have perms to send a DM).

Shoutout to @tmassey for a professional experience. We were a little limited on our time, and we ended up overlooking a minor detail in our brevity (the inserts), but he had them packed up, ready to mail to me only a couple hours after we parted ways. He was willing to meet up again, but I was only in the area as part of a larger road trip, so swinging back by wasn’t going to work.

Thanks @MarkField! Appreciate your flexibility and a very smooth transaction. I hope you enjoy them, and the inserts are on the way.

On a related note, the AL80’s are sold. :)

Aluminum 80's

Steel High-Pressure 100

Steel Low-Pressure 121

Photos

Hello, are the HP100 still available? And are you willing to ship to Los Angeles if I paid for the shipping?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom