Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SP:
Someone mentioned something about "gifts" for the village visit. What sort of stuff?

This was what Amber said...

The recommendations (found on their web site and also in the info packet winging its way to you) are for basic school supplies, first aid supplies like large bandages, antibiotic ointment, etc.

SP:
oooh photo ops, now we're talking! Give my new wide angle lens a work out.

Someone mentioned something about "gifts" for the village visit. What sort of stuff?

The recommendations (found on their (Nai'a's) web site and also in the info packet winging its way to you) are for basic school supplies, first aid supplies like large bandages, antibiotic ointment, etc.
I'm going to bring coloured pencils and something to colour. Might include pencil sharpeners too.

As for the WA lens, I bought one to use with my 5050, but I must have messed up the threads on the housing because I can't get the lens to screw on to the housing. :(

I just ordered a new "outfit" for diving...hehee! Y'all are gong to have to wait :)

I'm going to bring coloured pencils and something to colour. Might include pencil sharpeners too.

As for the WA lens, I bought one to use with my 5050, but I must have messed up the threads on the housing because I can't get the lens to screw on to the housing. :(

Ikelite or Oly housing? If yur real nice...I will bring the extra for you...if I can find room :)

I like to color!

Ikelite or Oly housing? If yur real nice...I will bring the extra for you...if I can find room :)

I like to color!

Oly. And if you can find room to bring it I'll be forever in your debt.

I'll bring some colored pencils for you too.

Oly. And if you can find room to bring it I'll be forever in your debt.

I'll bring some colored pencils for you too.

OK...I'll work hard on it :) I promise!

I prefer colored sharpies to color with...they;re PERMANENT...:rofl3:

OK...I'll work hard on it :) I promise!
emot-hug.gif

Christi:
I prefer colored sharpies to color with...they're PERMANENT...:rofl3:
Just what are you going to color ON?

SP:

The info was in the Nai'a attachment I sent you a couple days ago - near the end :)

67mm? You may have cross-threaded it. Are you possible it's not still able to be worked again if you do it slowly and carefully? Sometimes you can fix cross-threading "dents".

Back
Top Bottom