Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure wish y'all were going to be with us :sulkoff: :giveusahu

US too !! But since we can not..we want you all to know that we are very happy for your upcoming adventure and truly look forward to hearing all about it. Have a GREAT TIME !!! :yl2jump: Mike and Sue

Final count-down time! This time one week from today, most of us will be sitting in the departure lounge at LAX, waiting to board our flight!

Picked up a Crayola fun pack from Costco today for the village children. Lots of neat coloring items in there. Tried to find children's toothbrushes, but they didn't have any. Thought that sparkle toothbrushes would be fun for them, so they'd like using them, but wanted to buy in bulk, so coloring it ended up to be!

holy moley you lot. less is more??? Eleanor knows all about my dress standards and you guys are bringing about 5 times more than me:
one trousers
2 shorts
one sarong
2 t-shirts
2 undies, one bra, one socks
one fleece
4-5 pairs swimwear.
hat/sunscreen/toothbrush
sandals

I can guarantee to be the most unkempt on the trip, though I do make a habit of washing daily!!

Both the resort and Nai'a will provide soap/shampoo so I won't be bringing that.

and don't worry eleanor, I'll hold your hand I promise.

Well, that was my starting list...I obviously cut back from there rather than add to :)

I am definitely going to over pack, I just know it.

I'm just laughing at myself looking at my list because that was cut back alot from the last two trips...haha! But I still knew it was too much! HAha!

Dive gear and camera gear are the only CRITICAL things :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom