Fiji Invitation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny how none of the guys have listed our packing lists. :D

holy moley you lot. less is more??? Eleanor knows all about my dress standards and you guys are bringing about 5 times more than me:
one trousers
2 shorts
one sarong
2 t-shirts
2 undies, one bra, one socks
one fleece
4-5 pairs swimwear.
hat/sunscreen/toothbrush
sandals

I can guarantee to be the most unkempt on the trip, though I do make a habit of washing daily!!

Both the resort and Nai'a will provide soap/shampoo so I won't be bringing that.

and don't worry eleanor, I'll hold your hand I promise.

WoW Naomi you do pack light...I need to take lessons from you.....well we don't wash everyday so we bring more clothes :rofl3: just kidding:D

That's why there are two sides to many items of clothing.

Ann, you crack me up! I'm looking forward to meeting you in person.

I really am quiet and shy in person :blinking: just ask anyone that knows me:wink:

That's why there are two sides to many items of clothing.

and don't forget there is always no bra Friday:D...but of course that will not pertain to you guys:eyebrow:

and don't forget there is always no bra Friday:D...but of course that will not pertain to you guys:eyebrow:

No bra? :11: That's a scary proposition!

But you know, I think if we're not wearing them, the men SHOULD!

Either that, or we make it speedo Friday? Or NO speedo Friday, whichever it needs to be :D

Oh my, what have I gotten myself into... :11:

Ann, Amber and I should DEFINITELY be exempt from no bra Friday's! That would create a hazardous environment!

Anyway, I may have to SELL my clothes to pay off my credit card bills after today!

Thanks to a generous board member who offered me an extra strobe for the trip so I can get those great WA shots - I of course had to make some alterations to my housing and purchase some new accessories and pay expedited shipping to make it all work! That "loaned" strobe wasn't so inexpensive...but I'm extremely grateful nevertheless!!! Thank you Corby! haha!

Last edited:
That depends on what size speedo you wear :rofl3:

Isn't there only one sized speedo.... tight? Actually, I wear the long shorted versions of the speedo so apologize but I figure that would be better than seeing me naked.

And as for the men wearing bras... I do really bad drag so it would not be pleasant.

And on another note, we just had a horrendous scare today...

We leave on Saturday and just looked at our flights into LAX to "double check" them - and glad we did. It turns out that Frontier had "consolidated" their routes and moved us to what they thought were the next best available flights that matched our original itinerary with no notice of the change. So rather than arriving into LAX at 9:00pm we were now scheduled to get in at 10:45pm for the 11:30 international flight.

After spending 40 minutes on the phone, we were able to get them to move us to earlier flights (deep breath - crisis averted) but what a scare. Please double check your own connections.

I'm just laughing at myself looking at my list because that was cut back alot from the last two trips...haha! But I still knew it was too much! HAha!

I started with your list and have been trying to pare down from there. I just don't think that we can quite go 10 days on such limited clothing. Like everyone else, I am sure my "less" will end up being too much.

And on another note, we just had a horrendous scare today...

We leave on Saturday and just looked at our flights into LAX to "double check" them - and glad we did. It turns out that Frontier had "consolidated" their routes and moved us to what they thought were the next best available flights that matched our original itinerary with no notice of the change. So rather than arriving into LAX at 9:00pm we were now scheduled to get in at 10:45pm for the 11:30 international flight.

After spending 40 minutes on the phone, we were able to get them to move us to earlier flights (deep breath - crisis averted) but what a scare. Please double check your own connections.

Eeeek! Good lesson! With all the flight changes the last few years, and especially with the announced cutbacks on several airlines the last few weeks, I've been checking my flights every couple days to make sure none have changed.

How long of a layover do you two have in Denver? Let me know if it's a longer one and I'll come down to see you off :)

Back
Top Bottom