Fiesta Americana vs Hotel Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 in the afternoon? A three or four dive day I hope. Surely it can't be that late after a two dive day. I'm pretty sure you could swim from Hotel Coz to columbia and back faster than that. :D

We like Hotel Coz as well. The breakfast is all I could wish it to be, as when diving I want scrambled eggs, maybe a yogurt and some OJ...all of which they have in plenty. The omelets are just fine as well. I also rather have my breakfast onsite. Makes the dive mornings easier.

The other meals we eat in town, as it's a perfect walk in and back so I can't comment on those meals.

I've only stayed at Hotel Cozumel. We dived with Aldora and the pick up at the hotel pier came off without a hitch. Aldora is a fantastic operation with which I will certainly dive again. Location of the hotel had no influence on dive sites chosen, including far South on the fast boats. We chose AI, the breakfasts were very good, lunches overlooking the ocean were quite good. We ate a few dinner meals at the resort, they were fine, the rest we ate in town. Being walking distance to town is a great advantage. The hotel also has free bikes for day trips, a big advantage. We really enjoyed exploring, particularly, off the beaten path. Am currently scheming on my next trip to Cozumel, Hotel Cozumel and Aldora Divers are on my itinerary.

Good diving, Craig

Thanks again for all the feedback. We're sticking with HC and we're really looking forward to our stay there (not that I think we'd be unhappy at FA either).

Cheers,

Jon

Back
Top Bottom