Fiesta Americana Diver Resort Advice???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey all.....

I am heading down to Coz on the 15th and staying at the FA.....

Anyone have any suggestions or problems they had while they were staying there???? anything I should head off before any frustration sets in....??

Pro's or Con's of the resort please let me know...

thanks guys....

Nightraven77

stayed there on several occasions. Always been very pleased with service. Use other DO so don't have personal experience with Dive House. Have a great time. Chose to try something a bit different this time and we are staying at Casa Mexicana. FA is nice as it is closer to southern reefs.

You should be pleased with the resort & the onsite op Dive House.

Pay the premium to dive with their experienced diver program if you want more diver freedom & more advanced sites. Bring a lock with a thin bar if you wish to secure your gear in the dockside lockers.

It's an expensive cab ride into town, so take the bus whenever possible. Stops right out front.

Have fun.

DocVikingo

Hi,

We stayed at FA at the beginning of February and a ride into town was never more than 6.00. Heck, we never paid more than 6.00 to go anywhere via taxi! As for Fiesta Americana...it's great!!! The food was good and it was wonderful to be able to step off of the boat, rinse gear and walk right into the restuarant and have lunch -- very casual!!! For lunch (not sure about other meals) you can either order off the menu or you can eat off the buffet or you can go to the other resturaunt by the pool (burgers and dogs). The Dive House is awesome!!! You'll have a blast!

We are going back at the end of May!!! Less than 3 weeks! But, who's counting!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom