Fewer cruise ships going to Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those numbers include crew. Not just passengers.
But it's people aboard, not boat capacity; that's kinda what I figured since all the "Of The Seas" boats I have seen look to be about the same size. As in HUGE.

It's called "Mining." The governing powers are exploiting the island by selling it piece by piece to the People Barge industry, but without a recovery plan.

This is completely anecdotal, but calling up a Cozumel webcam or two while I am having coffee is part of my daily morning routine, and lately there has been a cruise ship in the view at Grand Park Royal Cozumel en vivo, Cozumel - Webcams de México about half the time, if that. I don't remember the last time that there were more than one in the frame.
thank you!

I could be wrong but I think no cruise ships dock on Mondays, they didn't while we were there last week

Maybe it was Sunday October 23rd? I thought there was one day there was not a single cruise ship because we kept commenting how nice it was

Maybe it was Sunday October 23rd? I thought there was one day there was not a single cruise ship because we kept commenting how nice it was
I think that Sundays are generally without cruise barges, as the 6th is on the schedule gopbroek posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom