Fearless diver gives 8-lb lobster the finger...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That makes me cringe looking at it.. I have a wonderful scar on my right pinky finger where it was half ripped off and sewn back together.. oooo... the feeling! :shudder:

rescue teen:
will the tip ever come back?

No rescue, it wont ever grow back- my father actually lost the tip of his index finger in a work related accident and now his nail grows in funny and his finger is slanted instead of rounded like most of us. It does look awful painful, but I guess the reward was worth it?!?!? :scared:

Damn...I think I'm gonna re-think the whole dig the lobster out of the hole with my hand thing...didn't realize they could do that kinda damage...

VinceDS:
Damn...I think I'm gonna re-think the whole dig the lobster out of the hole with my hand thing...didn't realize they could do that kinda damage...

he is not the guy one would want to party hard with!!!!!!!

Poor lobster!

should have keep the finger for a war memento. Ha hhahaha he should get a purple diving heart!!!!!!!

Oh man that is seriously hardcore. I at first thought it was a Photoshop, but that guy is just flat rugged! That's insane!!!

baitedstorm:
Dang man, talk about hard core.... He should come down to Jupiter and meet one of the local dive Instructors, hopefully their fingers would be the only thing they'd have in common... :D

The porcupine fish bite?

Back
Top Bottom