Favorite Northern CA dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think that Aqua Safaris is the best dive shop in Northern California. The atmosphere is inviting, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They don't make you feel like an outsider when you walk in, which I have found in so many other shops. There are some other great shops out there, but for my vote this one is the best.

http://www.aquasafaris.com

I like Andy's Scuba World Sacramento. You don't just become a customer of Andy, you become a friend.

I opt for Dolphin in Sacramento, though it's a ways away from me and I usually end up going to one of my LDSs.

I go to Dolphin in Sacramento because they have decent prices,they're always willing to spend lots of time with us,and the owner Mike is a super nice guy.I just got my OW Advanced with a super dive instructor Brett.

I go to Wallins in San Carlos. Seems to be a pretty class place. LOVED my Open Water Instructor and just did another class with her tonight.

Mark

boomx5:
Brett Robinson is a great guy. My son Dana got certified last year and I had Brett do it.

We loved Brett Robinson. He was tough on me, yet understanding. An embarrassing fact is that my husband sets up my equipment for me, because it was just easier for him to do it. Well, Brett insisted that I set up my own equipment the entire time...and I am so grateful for that! I was also sooo cold on the fifth dive in two days, and he would not let me quit. He taught us so much-so much more than our OW class. I liked him so much that I wrote PADI a letter just raving about him. I hope to take more classes from him, like a specialty in high altitude diving.

Try Sports Chalet in Antioch, I have heard there is another one in Pleasent Hill. I have nothing but great experiences with them, specifically the Sport Chalets in San Diego.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom